APPNA Committee for Young Physicians 2019 has planned multiple projects to help oncoming physicians this year:
– Monthly tele-lectures and coaching sessions.
– US Clinical Experience: Improve and involve as many Physician Mentors who can provide observerships and electives.
– Research Experience: Coaching sessions and a ‘Research Seminar’. Honoraria will be provided to the young physicians whose research work is accepted for presentation.
– Assistance with Visa Issues: YPC will collaborate with Advocacy Committee.
– YPC Annual Coaching Seminar: It will be held during APPNA Summer Meeting in Orlando, FL. Multiple program directors and faculty will be invited.
– Accommodation Loan Assistance: Loan ($500/person) will be provided to young physicians (males as well as females) coming to US for residency interviews, research, or observerships.
criteria for accommodation:
– any YP (male or female) coming to USA for residency interviews, electives, observerships, or research
– have finished USMLE step 1 and step CK.
– amount $500/person for one time only.
– selection by three independent YPC members (who are not related to the YP) – their decision is final.
– as long as the funds last.
However, all these projects are only possible with the financial help of APPNA members. We are requesting your help to donate generously. These young physicians are our future. APPNA is a 501c3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible. You can donate either online or by mail:
Donation link: (Select “YPC Donation” from the "Select Fund" Option):